COMPLETE ON RAMP (NOT REQUIRED FOR FIT X OR TABATA BOOT CAMP)
CHOOSE FROM ONGOING PERSONAL TRAINING, CROSSFIT, FIT X OR TABATA GROUP CLASSES, AND/OR NUTRITION PROGRAM
Our On-Ramp Program will teach you everything you need to know about the fundamentals of CrossFit. We will ensure you have all the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed on your journey to health and fitness.
We are here to help you meet your goals. Whether you are looking to lose body fat, gain muscle, just improve overall fitness and health, or have a sports-specific goal, we have a program that will get you there. Our staff of qualified coaches will meet with you and set you on the right path to succeed.
*FIT X does not require On Ramp*
HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW OF THE EXIMO CROSSFIT ON RAMP PROGRAM
The emphasis of the On Ramp is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We are going to be hammering technique-both to ensure your safety-and success at the next level.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non technical and progressively more technical.
- It’s important that you are here for each of the 5 sessions as these movements build on one another.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day which will get progressively more challenging as the course progresses.
- The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands…the degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on. The class is called “On Ramp” for a specific reason…we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success. We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures at the beginning of the On-Ramp class.
If you are already familiar with CrossFit methodologies and have trained in another certified location, you may be eligible for Eximo CrossFit’s Test-Out option. We offer a one-hour private session with our trainers to review your fitness level and knowledge of CrossFit. If you are able to demonstrate competency in CrossFit movements, you may wish to consider this Test-Out opportunity.
At Eximo CrossFit, our goal is to provide the most comprehensive, fun, and most importantly, SAFE environment for you and your family.Let us help you realize your BEST self!